Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm Back: What's Going On In The World

     Since I last posted A LOT has changed in the world. Egypt is in an uproar, political chaos has broken out and no one seems to be able to remotely control it. Wikileaks is either on your side or it isn't. Personally, I feel what they are doing is fine. Some feel the other way. Ehh, opinions. The Oscars are about to be insane this year. I'm personally counting down every day until that night. I've seen 127 Hours, The Social Network, Inception, Toy Story 3, and Black Swan (5 of the 10 up for Best Flick isn't terrible). I still would like to see The Fighter and The King's Speech before Feb. 27th. The North American Auto Show was very promising this year. I didn't make it to the show but my favorite car the see and hear about was Porsche's new 767 HP, monster-hybrid, the 918 RSR. We saw Verizon get the rights the iPhone 4, even though the prices and problems (like faced with AT&T at first) have scared some away. Sony has released their newest toy, the PSP2. Little is still known about it, but lets face it, it's a Sony product, it WILL rock. The BCS Bowl season was up and down and fun as always. Lastly, the Super Bowl, I don't care about either team, next subject.

     In Me News, I just saw Linkin Park in concert and that was, dare I say, life-altering. The show those guys put on is unbelievable. If you remotely like rock music I promise you'll enjoy it (more about that concert later). Big news and deals in world football as recently as today. Fernando Torres AND David Luiz will be joining my team, Chelsea. Can't explain how excited I am for that. My class schedule is the best I have ever had in school, period. High School, middle school, college, anything, ever. Finally, I am in the process of getting the paper work and materials ready to travel to England for school. Can't wait if this actually goes through.

No comments:

Post a Comment