Monday, August 30, 2010

Fantasy Football Team - 2010

Yesterday we had our fantasy football draft through espn.com. I was thrilled with the players I managed to draft, aside from not picking up either Reggie Wayne or Andre Johnson. But nonetheless here's my team pending any trades:

QB: Peyton Manning (IND) & Joe Flacco (BAL)

RB: Ray Rice (BAL), Ryan Grant (GB), Jamaal Charles (KC), Ronnie Brown (MIA), & Marion Barber (DAL)

WR: DeSean Jackson (PHI), Anquan Boldin (BAL), Pierre Garcon (IND), Eddie Royal (DEN), & Devin Aromashodu (CHI)

TE: Tony Gonzalez (ATL) & Jason Witten (DAL)

DEF: Dallas Cowboys

K: Nate Kaeding (SD)

Keep in mind, we only had 8 total teams in the league so that's why the teams seem a little more stacked than they should be, but still I am happy with my picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment