Thursday, September 16, 2010

2010 Fantasy Football Team: Part II

I just completed my 3rd and final fantasy football team for the season, I know it started during Week 2, but due to complications we couldn't hold the draft until today. I don't know how my team is as stacked as it ended up but I'm still having trouble believing I got all these guys.

QB1: Drew Brees
QB2: Aaron Rodgers

WR1: DeSean Jackson
WR2: Mike Sims-Walker
WR3: Dexter McCluster

RB1: Adrian Peterson
RB 2: Arian Foster

TE1: Antonio Gates

WR/RB1: Matt Forte

K1: Rod Bironas

DP1: Ray Lewis
DP2: Antrel Rolle

DB1: Charles Woodson

DL1: Jared Allen
DL2: Will Smith

LB1: Patrick Willis
LB2: Jon Beason

DT1: Kelly Gregg
DT2: Trevor Pryce

DE1: Justin Tuck
DE2: Dwight Freeney

CB1: Asante Samuel
CB2: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

S1: Brian Dawkins

BN: Donald Driver
BN: Greg Olsen
BN: Darren McFadden
BN: Devin Aromashodu
BN: Mike Vick
BN: Darren Sharper


I don't know if this defense is good, I pretty much picked on who I know, but we shall see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment